Spicy and Sour Shredded Potato is one of our fast easy recipes for dinner. If you usually eat french fries, you can try to eat this way of cooking potatoes. It is tasty and healthy! Yummy!
Time: 10 minutes serve 1-2
3 medium potatoes
A few thin slices of ginger
2-3 cloves of garlic.
2-3 dry red pepper
1 red sweet pepper
1 jalapeno pepper
¼ tsp. ground cumin power,
¼ tsp. black paper
½ tbs. of brown sugar,
½ tbs. of vinegar,
¼ tsp. Of salt,
1 tbs. of olive oil.
- Wash potatoes and slice them.
- put the slices into a container with cold water for 1-2 minutes
- and wash it for 2- 3 time in order to wash out the starch (sticky things), and drain the water out.
- Slice the ginger，the garlic, red sweet pepper and jalapeno pepper for use late.put a wok on the stove with medium heat, add 1 tbs. olive oil until 80% heat, add ginger, garlic and dry hot red pepper into the wok and stir it till you smell it. And then, add the sweet red peeper, jalapeno pepper, stir fry for 20 seconds.
- add potatoes floss into the wok, stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add ¼ tsp. ground cumin power, ¼ tsp. black paper, ½ tbs. of brown sugar, ½ tbs. of vinegar, and stir fry for 1-2 minutes. Add ¼ tsp. of salt and stir and taste if the salt enough for you.
- Serve with white rice or something like bread, noodle or buns.
- This dish is a kind of mild spicy.
- You can add more red dry hot pepper if you like very spicy food.