Spaghetti with a twist is one of my healthy dinner recipes. Also it is one of my healthy spaghetti recipes. The way it is cooked is unusual, but it is super easy and fast, tasty and healthy.
Time: 20 minutes Serve 3-4
10 oz. spaghetti noodles (angel hair –1 hand full)
10 oz. ground beef
3- 5 green onion (scallion)
1 head of Artisan lettuce
2-3 leaves of Chinese cabbage
1 tbs. Peanut butter
1 tbs. ketchup
2-3 garlic cloves
1 tbs. Cheese powder (option)
2 tbs. olive oil
3 slices of ginger
½ tsp. cumin powder
1 ½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. black pepper.
- Cut vegetables, preparing spaghetti.
- Preparing the beef: clean the beef and cut it into small pieces.
- Put a pot with 2/3 full of water on stove with high heat until boiling, add spaghetti noodles into the boiling water, add ¼ tsp. salt, boil it about 6-7 minutes.
- Add green vegetable and Chinese cabbage into the pot, and turn off the stove. Take the spaghetti and the vegetable out and drain water out, put it into a big bowel or plate add a little olive oil, mix it. Put aside.
- Pan with high heat, put a small piece of butter or 1 tbs. olive oil, add the beef and stir-fry until the color changes, then add ½ tsp. cumin powder, 1/2 tsp. salt, and ½ tsp. black pepper. Then take the beef out for use later.
- Put 1 tbs. olive oil with high heat, add minced garlic, ginger stir-fry to be soften; add tomato stir fry to be soften. Add 1 tbs. peanut butter, 1 tbs. catch up or tomato sauce, stir fry for 2 minutes, and add the cooked beef. Then add a small amount of cream, add ¾ tsp. salt. Stir it well. And then pour it into the top of the bowel of the spaghetti, mix it well.
- Sprinkle a little pepper on the top and sprinkle with cheese powder.
- I start to prepare cooking beef while I boil the spaghetti.
- I use ketchup instead tomato sauce.
- This is first time that I used peanut butter to cook spaghetti, it is very delicious.
- 1 tbs. milk added