Everyone like easy healthy dinner recipes, coca cola chicken wings is one of them. The chicken wings will reduce a lot of fat after boiling. This cooking way is very tasty. Yummy!
Time: 20 Minutes. Serve: 2
6 chicken wings
1 can of coca cola
1 tsp. cooking wine
1 tsp. salt
3 star aniseed
3 slices of ginger
2 cloves of garlic
- First, prepare all the materials
- Wash chicken wings, cut slits on the wings.
- Cut the ginger, garlic, green onions.
- put it into boiled water for 2 minutes and take out, put the chicken wings into the plate,
- Then add ginger, garlic, green onions.
- Next, add salt, soy sauce, cooking wine. Mix them well and marinate for 15 minutes to use late.
- Put a pan on the stove with medium heat, add 1 tbs. olive oil, and then pour the marinated chicken wings into the pan, heat and stir them until both sides turn slightly brown.
- Add coca cola until it cover the chicken wings, cover with lid. Boil with low heat till it broth thicken turn of the heat.