Honey Sesame Chicken is one of our healthy chicken breast recipes. It uses chicken breast with flour, cooks with tomato sauce, honey and other ingredients. This food is very tasty, you can eat with anything, such as rice, salad. Yummy! You can try it.
Time: 30-40 Minutes Serve 2-4
20 oz. Chicken breast (1 chicken breast)
1 Tbsp. Cooking wine
¾ to 1 cup of all-purpose flour
½ cup of corn flour
¼ tsp. Baking powder
1 pinch of baking soda
2 Tbsp. Olive oil or vegetable oil
1 Tbsp. brown sugar or white sugar
2 Tbsp. Honey
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper powder
½ cup of tomato sauce
1 cup of water
- Clean the chicken breast meat and cut into 2 cm square cubes, put ¼ of cup of water into the meat, using glove and massage the meat in order for the meat to be tender.
- Put 1 tsp. of pepper, 1 tsp. of salt and 1 Tbsp. cooking wine into the meat and mixed, put aside for use late.
- Put ¾ to 1 cup of all-purpose flour, ½ cup of corn flour, an egg, 1 tsp of baking powder, 1 pin of baking soda, a pin of salt, ½- ¾ cup of water and 1 Tbsp. of olive oil, then mix them well until you feel it thick and sticky. Put aside for use late.
- Put the meat in no.2 into the prepared paste in no.3
- Fill a deep fry pot 1/3 full. Turn on 350 to 400 °F. Fry the chicken for 1.5 minutes and pick the meat up the above of the oil for 10 second so that oil temperature can return to be high again. Deep the meat into the oil to deep fry and take them out until the meat change color to be light golden.
- Prepare the sauce: mix ½ of tomato sauce with 1 tbs. brown sugar, 2 tbs. honey and ¼ cup of water in a bowel.
- Put a pan on stove with medium heat. Put the sauce of no.6 into the pan until the sauce boil.
- Put the fried meat into the boiled sauce, stir the sauce with the meat, then put the sesame on. Take them out into a plate for serve.