Egg tofu veggie noodles is one of the healthy dinner recipes. It is a very healthy meal with rich nutrition but it is easy to cook.
Time: 20 minutes Serve 2
¼ lb. Tofu
3 oz. Noodles (Dry noodle)
1 handful of green vegetable (yu choy)
1 handful of green bean sprouts
2 sweet peppers
2 sprigs of celery
3 cloves of garlic
3 slices of ginger
2 tbs. olive oil
- Cut the tofu into small cubes, pour 1 scrambled egg onto the cubes of tofu, add ½ tsp. salt, ¼ tsp. black pepper and mix it for use later.
- Cut the sweet peppers, celery and tomato.
- Put a pan on the stove with high heat, add 2 tbs. olive oil. Put the egg tofu into the pan, fry it and turn it over, stir it.
- Move the egg tofu to one side, then add the sweet peppers, celery and tomato, stir fry and mix them for about 2 minutes until the veggies are soft.
2. Take out and put on a plate for serve.
3. Put a pot half full of water on stove, turn on the stove with high heat. Add the green bean sprouts while the water is boiling, then take the sprouts out after half minutes of boiling.
4. Same method to do the green vegetable (yu choy).
5. Add 3 oz. of noodles into the boiling water for about 3 minutes until the noodles soften. Take the noodles out and put in a bowl or plate.
6. Make sauce: add soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil in a small bowl.
7. Apportion the noodles, sprouts, green vegetables, sauce and egg tofu veggies in the plates to serve.