Chinese Seasoning Ingredients:
There are so many seasoning ingredients those are used in China as below:
- Soy Sauce
- White Sugar.
- Brown sugar
- Cooking Wine.
- Prickly Ash Seeds
- star aniseed powder
- Oyster sauce
- ground cumin power
- chicken broth
Condiments and small utensils:
- 1 box of salt,
- 1 bag of sugar,
- 1 box of chicken essence (instead of MSG),
- 1 box of corn starch (for oil or glutinous rice balls)
- 1 bottle of soy sauce, dark color;
- 1 bottle of soy sauce, light color;
- 1 box of prepared yellow curry sauce,
- 1 bottle of tomato sauce,
- 1 bottle of peanut butter sauce,
- 1 bottle of rice vinegar,
- 1 bottle of cooking wine,
- 1 bottle of small grinding sesame oil,
- 1 bag of dried chili; 1 bottle of fried chili oil
- 1 bag of Sichuan peppercorn （Szechuan peppercorn）; 1 bottle of fried peppercorn oil;
- 1 bag of aniseed; a bottle of aniseed powder,
- 1 bag of sweet flour sauce.
You can prepare a set of boxes for each of the commonly used seasonings, and a set of seasoning holder or organizer to organize your seasoning.