Fried Ground Pork with Zucchini is a quick easy dinner recipe, a kind of healthy food. This food can be eaten with white rice, brown rice, bread, and buns. Also, it can be dumplings filler, modified dumpling filler like Baozi if you want keep for making Dumpling or Baozi.
Time 20 serve 3-4
4 oz. sausage
4 oz. lean ground port
Medium size zucchinis (14 oz.)
2 oz. of dry sweet potato noodles
½ medium size onion
3-4 thinly slices of ginger
3-4 cloves of garlic
1-2 green onion
1/8 tsp. ground cumin
1/8 tsp star aniseed powder
1/8 tsp. Galanga Ginger Powder
1/8 tsp. Black Pepper
1-2 TBS olive oil
1 tsp. salt
½ tbs. sesame oil
1 tbs. Soy Sauce
½ tbs. cooking wine
1 tsp. brown sugar
- Put dry sweet potato noodles into boiling water until soft, probably 3-5 minutes with low heat, then take out and cut to small pieces.
- Cut zucchinis to small pieces.
- Mix sausage and lean ground pork together.
- Put wok on stove with high heat, add olive oil 2 tbs. until medium heat. Add sausage and lean ground pork, and stir fry color change to white.
- Add garlic ginger, stir fry 1 minutes, then add cooking wine, brown sugar, soy sauce, stir it.
- Add cumin, star aniseed powder, galangal ginger powder, black pepper, and stir.
- Add salt, taste it if it is enough.
- Turn off stove, put on green onion and serve.