Scallion Sesame Pancakes recipe is one of the quick easy recipe dinner. Scallion sesame pancake is modified scallion Pancakes recipe and it is another delicious food in the world. This time, I introduce a way to cook by using flour, scallion, sesames and olive oil mainly without adding yeast.
Time: 30 Minutes Serve 4-6
3 cups (16 oz.) of flour
5-6 Scallions (green onion)
5-6 tbsp. Olive oil
1 tsp. salt.
¼ cup of sesame
- Use 1 lb. flour and warm water to make a dough: Put the 3 cups flour, around 1 pound into a container, add warm water 1 cup slowly while stir it to one direction with a whip, or chopsticks or mixer. Then use hand to make it to a dough, cover with plastic wrap, and let it sit there for about 20 minutes.
- Put a pan with medium heat, put sesame ¼ cut, stir fry for 1 minute.
- Cut the 5-6 scallions (green onions) to pieces and put into a container, add 2 tbsp. oil and 1 tsp. salt and sesame, then mix it as “ingredients”.
- Take the dough out from the container, and roll them, cut to two parts.
- Take one part of the dough, and roll it to thin slice,
- spread over the ingredients”-sesames, scallions, olive oil and salt on the dough,
- Then fold it another times with adding the “ingredients”.following up with fold the edge of the dough from up to down.
- Then pat the dough and roll it to be thin and cut the raw scallion sesame pancakes cross the dough to 8 pieces like cutting pizza.
- Take the other part of the dough from the container, make another raw scallion sesame pancake as same way.
- Put pan as medium heat. Put 1/2 tbsp. olive oil in the pan, put 3 pieces of the raw scallion sesame pancake in the pan to cook around 1 minute.
- and turn over, and cook both sides to golden brown.
- The delicious scallion sesame pancakes is ready for serve.