Dumplings recipe for dinner is delicious! try it, you will love to cook and eat.
Time: 30-60 minutes Serve: 2-4
1 lb. of all-purpose flour or dumpling skins from a market
5 oz. semi-fat pork or ground pork.
7 oz. chives
4-5 scallion (green onion)
1 tsp. salt,
1 tsp. black pepper,
1 tsp. brown sugar
3 slices of ginger,
1 tsp peanut oil or a few drops of sesame oil,
2 tsp. soy sauce,
1 tsp. cooking wine
1/4 tsp star aniseed powder
- Use 1 lb. flour and warm water to make dough: Put the 3 cups flour, around 1 pound into a container, add warm water 1 cup slowly while stirring in one direction with a whip, or chopsticks or mixer. Then use hand to knead it into dough, cover with plastic wrap or a lid, and let it sit there for about 15 minutes.
- Chop pork into minced meat. Cut chives, scallion, ginger and garlic into small pieces, and put in different plates.
3. Put the chopped pork in a container, add ½ tsp. of salt, soy sauce, pepper, ginger, a little peanut oil, (a few drops of sesame oil), and then mix well. Then, put chives in another container, add a few drops of sesame oil or olive oil, and add ½ tsp. salt, mixed well. Then pour the chives from this container into the container of the pork with others. Mix it well.
4. Make dumpling skins: knead the dough well, and roll it, and then cut it into 4 parts, and take one part of the dough, roll it into a long cylinder, and cut it into a small pieces.
5. and roll each of them to be dumpling skins.
6. Make dumplings: put ½-1 tbs. filler into dumpling skin and cover the filler and pinch well, and sit the raw dumping into a plate.
7. Put a pot on the stove, fill 2/3 full of water in the pot with high heat. After the water is boiled, put the raw dumplings in the pot, cover with lid. After the water with dumpling is boiled, add ½ cup of cold water to the boiled water, let it boil again, and repeat the process three times to pick up the floating dumplings.
8. Cooked Dumplings in the plate.
9. Preparing dumpling sauce: put some vinegar, chili sauce, soy sauce and a few drops of sesame oil into a small bowl, mix them thoroughly.