Healthy recipes is good for us. Lemon fish is one of the best. Both of them are beneficial for our health. This recipe is quick and easy to cook.
Time: 20 Minutes Serve 1-2
½ lb. Trout fish
3-4 oz. tofu or 1 inch slice tofu (option)
1 medium carrot
A hand full of bok choy
1 green onion
1 tsp. coconut oil
1 tsp. brown sugar
½ tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. star aniseed powder
3 slices ginger
- Clean the fish and cut into pieces, cut the tofu to 1 inch squares, cut the carrot into 1 inch long and ½ inch width, cut a lemon into 4 pieces, cup green onion, and break the bok choy apart.
- Put a pot with 3-4 cups of water on the stove, turn on with high heat until the water boiling.
- Add fish, tofu, lemon, onion, add seasoning and ingredients: 1 tsp. coconut oil, 1 tsp. brown sugar, ½ tsp. salt, ½ star aniseed powder, 3 slices ginger.
- after the pot boil again, then change the heat to medium heat to boil about 15 minutes.
- Add bok choy and green onion (option).
- Turn off the stove for serving.
2 Thoughts on “Lemon Fish Pot”
Love the Lemon Fish Pot recipe. Looking forward to trying it!
Hi, Janxio, Thank you very much for visiting my website. Lemon Fish Pot is very healthy and taste, try it! let me know if you need any help! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!