Healthy recipes is good for us. Lemon fish is one of the best. Both of them are beneficial for our health. This recipe is quick and easy to cook.
Time: 20 Minutes Serve 1-2
½ lb. Trout fish
3-4 oz. tofu or 1 inch slice tofu (option)
1 medium carrot
A hand full of bok choy
1 green onion
1 tsp. coconut oil
1 tsp. brown sugar
½ tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. star aniseed powder
3 slices ginger
- Clean the fish and cut into pieces, cut the tofu to 1 inch squares, cut the carrot into 1 inch long and ½ inch width, cut a lemon into 4 pieces, cup green onion, and break the bok choy apart.
- Put a pot with 3-4 cups of water on the stove, turn on with high heat until the water boiling.
- Add fish, tofu, lemon, onion, add seasoning and ingredients: 1 tsp. coconut oil, 1 tsp. brown sugar, ½ tsp. salt, ½ star aniseed powder, 3 slices ginger.
- after the pot boil again, then change the heat to medium heat to boil about 15 minutes.
- Add bok choy and green onion (option).
- Turn off the stove for serving.