Lazy pizza uses all ingredients in pizza and is cooked in easy way. This is one of many healthy easy food recipes. We also can say this is modified pizza.
Time: 30-35 Minutes Serve 2-4
4 cups (19 oz.) of flour (1 cup of medium gluten flour, 3 cup of low gluten flour)
1 tsp. yeast
1 tsp. sesame oil
3 stalks of celery
2-3 green onion
1 medium carrot
4 tbs. Mexican Shredded cheese
1 tsp. brown sugar or white sugar
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cumin powder
2 ½ -3 cups of water
1 tsp. star aniseed powder
5-6 tsp. Olive oil
- Put the 4 cups flour into a container, add a 1 tsp. yeast, add 2 ½ to 3 cup warm water and stirring slowly in one direction with whip, or chopsticks. Then add 2 eggs scrambled, 4 tbs. Mexican Shredded cheese, 1 tsp. brown sugar or white sugar, 1 tsp. salt, 1 tsp. cumin powder, 1 tsp. star aniseed powder, put a lid on and let it sit about 15-20 minutes.
- Check if is rising after 20 minutes.
- Add carrot, celery, onion and green onion that should be cut into small pieces.Mixed all of them with whip by stirring into one direction. This will look like thick paste
- Put a pan on the stove with medium heat, add 1 tsp. olive oil and brush it to spread all of the bottom of the pan. Add a cup full of the “paste” into the pan, spread it on the bottom of the pan. Wait for 1-2 minutes, move it 2-3 times if it changes and looks more stable for flipping.
- Turn it over, and add ½ tsp. of olive oil to the edge of the pan and move it in order to be sure enough oil to move the dough. Also, brush some oil on the top of the “pizza”. Turn over to check if it is cooked after 1-1.5 minutes.
- Then take it out and put into a plate for serving.