Fried tofu with green onions is one of the top healthy easy recipes. Tofu nutrition is extremely high in zinc, phosphorus, folic acid, iron, magnesium, potassium, niacin, copper, calcium, vitamin B1, egg yolk and vitamin B6. High protein and low fat. I like tofu because of its rich nutrition.
Time: 20 minutes Serve: 2-3
14 oz. brine tofu
2-3 green onions.
3-4 slices of ginger,
½ cup Corn starch
1 tsp. salt,
1 tsp. chicken bouillon powder,
1 tsp. Pepper
1 oz. peanut oil
- first to cut the brine tofu 3 inches long, 2 inches wide, 0.3 inches thick slice, also we can say that is 3×2×0.3 or 3 ×3×0.3 inches.
- Crack eggs into the bowl and scramble them.
- put the minced green onion and ginger into the bowl, add all seasoning and half a cup of water and mix thoroughly.
- put the cut tofu slices into the mixed seasoning and soak for 15 minutes, drain the water.
- dip the tofu slices into the corn starch, and then dip them into the egg.
- Add the peanut oil into pan with medium heat, put the tofu slices into the hot oil.
- Fry tofu a side until to be golden brown and redip the egg batter on another side, and then fry this side to be golden brown too.