Fried Potato, Zucchini and Carrot is a kind of top easy recipes. This is a kind of healthy food for vegetarian or senior. If you want, you can eat with meat or carbohydrates.
Time: 10 minutes Serve 1-2
½ medium zucchini
A small tomato,
A medium potato
½ medium carrot
A few thin slices of ginger
2-3 cloves of garlic.
1 Green onion
¼ tsp. ground cumin power,
¼ tsp. black paper,
½ tbs. of brown sugar,
½ tbs. of vinegar,
¼ tsp. Of salt,
1-2 tbs. of olive oil.
- Wash the vegetables and slice zucchini and carrot.
- Wash potato and slice the potato, and wash the slices of potato again and drain water out.
- Slice the ginger and the garlic.
- Put a wok on the stove with medium heat, add 1-2 tbs. olive oil until 80% heat
- Add ginger and garlic into the wok and stir it till you smell it.
- Add the carrot into the wok and stir it for half a minute, add potato into the wok for half a minute; and then add zucchini into it and stir it for 1 minute.
- Add tomato in another side of the wok, stir tomato until soft and juicy. Mix and stir all of the zucchini, potato, and carrot with tomato in the wok.
- Add ½ tbs. of brown sugar, ¼ tsp. ground cumin power, ¼ tsp. black paper, ½ tbs. of brown sugar, ½ tbs. of vinegar, and stir fry for 1-2 minutes. You may cover with lid for 1-2 minutes.
- Add ¼ tsp. of salt and stir and taste if the salt enough for you.
- Add the green onion into the wok, mix and pour in a plate immediately.
- Serve with white rice or something like bread, noodle or buns. Also, you can serve with BBQ kind of the meat if you like.