Fried Catfish with Broccoli is a kind of Easy Healthy Dinner Recipes. Catfish is healthy food like everybody know that nutritious fish in your diet helps you meet your protein needs and your intake of vitamins and healthy fats and fatty acids. Broccoli It is a very good source of dietary fiber, pantothenic acid, including magnesium, omega-3 fatty acids, protein, zinc, calcium, iron, niacin and selenium, vitamin B6, vitamin E, manganese, phosphorus, vitamin B1, vitamin A ,potassium and copper.
Time 15 minutes Serve 2
Main meat and vegetables:
1 lb. catfish,
½ head of Broccoli,
A small tomato,
A few thin slices of ginger and 2-3 cloves of garlic.
¼ tsp.ground cumin power,
¼ tsp. black paper,
1 tbs. cooking wine,
½ tbs. of brown sugar,
1 tbs. of soy sauce,
¼ tsp. Of salt,
2-4 tbs. of olive oil.
- Wash the vegetables and catfish
- cut the sprig of the broccoli
- dice the tomato
- Slice the fish into small pieces and put in a container, add all of the ingredients into the fish, mixed them and keep for 3-5 minutes.
- Fill the pan half full of water and put on the stove and turn on the fire, bring the water to a boil. Dip the broccoli into the boiled water, blanch it and place it in a container for use later.
- Put a wok on the stove with medium heat, add 2-4 tbs. olive oil until 80% heat
- Add ginger into the wok and stir it till you smell it.
- Add the fish into the wok stir it until the fish changes color to white or slightly brown.
- Keep the fish to one side of the wok, and add tomato in another side of the wok, stir tomato until soft and juicy. Mix and stir all of the fish and tomato in the wok for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the green onion into the wok, mix and pour to a plate immediately.
- Garnish the broccoli onto the top of the fish in the plate.
- Serve with white rice or something like bread, noodle or buns.