Beef and noodles recipe is one of the healthy dinner recipes. It is popular meal for people with rich nutrition in the world. However, you can do it by changing the meat with other meat, such as,pork, tofu. If you like cook, you can try so many ways. Here, I introduce one cooking way, Beef Noodles.
Time: 30 minutes serve 1-2
4-5 oz. Beef (1 serve of beef)
4-5 oz. Noodles (Dry noodle)
3 leaves of Chinese Cabbages vegetables
2 bok choy
3-4 piece of Mushroom
1 small piece of Seaweed
2 Green onions
¼ tsp. Black Pepper powder
3 cloves of Garlic
3-4 slices of Ginger
¼ tsp. Citrus skin powder
¼ tsp. star anise
¼ tsp. Fennel
¼ tsp. Cinnamon
1 tsp. crystal sugar
1 tsp. soy sauce
1 tsp. cooking wine
1 tsp. Bean paste
- Put the beef into water a while and clean the surface thoroughly to get rid of the blood and dirt.
- Cut the beef to square shape and
- Put a pot with half full of water on stove, turn on the stove, add the beef into the boiling water to boil for about 2 minutes and take it out and pour the water out.
- Add cold water into the pot and add beef to boil for about 5 minutes. And take the beef out for use late. Prepare spices, fennel and anise.
- Turn on stove with medium heat, put a pan on, and add cold oil.
- Add garlic, ginger, dry citrus skin powder, star anise, fennel, cinnamon and onion
- Add a small piece of rock sugar to stir to melt
- Add 1 tsp. of tomato sauce, 1 tsp. cooking wine.
- Add1 tsp. of bean paste.
- Add carrot, mushroom and the green onion to continue to stir fry to rich flavor
- Add the boiled water into the beef pieces stir fry
- Add the beef pieces after adding soy sauce and then stir fry
- Beef and other spices put together into another cooker, like pot, the water to the pot about two-thirds of the full, cover the lid with high heat until boil, and then change to medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Use another pot of water to boil noodles. The noodles cooked to your favorite degree of hard and soft, and then put the noodles into the above cooked soup into it. Add bok choy, cabbage seaweed and green onion.