Smoked sausage and fish with vegetables is one of quick healthy dinner recipes. Every nutrition ingredients inside this food. This is very healthy food. Fish, tofu, smoked sausage link, broccoli, cabbages, carrot, sweet potato, potato, kelp, black bean, kidney beans. A quick healthy dinner recipe!
Time: 20 minutes Serve: 3-4
½ lb. fish
10 oz. tofu (option)
1 smoked sausage link
2 sprigs of broccoli
5 leaves (5 oz.) Chinese cabbages
1 medium sweet potato
1 medium potato
A little Korea kelp
1 tbs. black beans
1 tbs. kidney beans
1 tsp. cooking wine
1 tsp. brown sugar
1 tsp. soy sauce.
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cumin powder
4 slices ginger
4 cloves garlic
- Clean and soaked black beans and kidney beans in water for 2 hours prior cooking.
- Clean and soak Korea kelp in water 1 hour before cooking.
- Clean and cut fish and tofu into Square cubes, and smoked sausage into ½ inch lengths, put on a plate.
- Cut the carrot, sweet potato, potato into square cubes, put in a container for use later.
- Cut ginger and garlic for use later.
- Put 3 cups of water into a pot on high heat add black beans and kidney beans until boiling, turn to medium heat to boil for about 8 minutes when boiling.
- Add carrot, sweet potatoes, and potatoes and continue boiling about 5 minutes.
- Check if the water enough, you may add a cup of water, add kelp and cabbages into the pot to boil about 3 minutes.
- Put a pan with medium heat, add 1 tbs. olive oil in until medium heat. Add fish and fry about 2 minutes, then add sausage and fry about 1 minute, then add tofu to fry about 2 minutes. Turn over if necessary.
- Add 1 tsp. cooking wine, 1 tsp. brown sugar, 1 tsp. soy sauce, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1 cumin powder, 4 slices ginger, 4 cloves garlic.
- Add all vegetable from another pot with soup into the pan, boil cooking about 2 minutes.
- Add green onion and serve.