Sweet Fresh Bitter Gourd Salad is top quick easy healthy recipes for everyone.
Time 10 minutes Serve 1-2
- 9 oz. of bitter gourd, 1 oz. of wolfberry
- Seasoning: 2 tbs. honey, 1 tbs. rock sugar, 2 tbs. concentrated orange juice 10 grams.
- Wash the bitter gourd and pare the skin, remove the seeds, cut it in thin slices lengthwise.
- Wash wolfberry with warm water, wait a while until swells up.
- Add rock sugar into cool water and let melt.
- Add rock sugar juice, honey, orange juice to bitter gourd pieces, mix well into the refrigerator until cool.
- Production process: Cool Vegetable dishes
- Taste: sweet
- This dishes can enhance any meal.